CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST - RUNNING APPLY NOW
KARHU is a legendary sports brand born in Finland in 1916, developing a wide range of footwear, running shoes and apparel with a strong presence in the global market. With the use of premium materials, unique colour combinations and state of the art 3D technology, we are able to provide a personalized footwear experience. The KARHU brand stands for quality, innovation, independent design and European roots. Currently we sell our shoes in multiple retail locations around the world, our own store in Helsinki, and via our website Karhu.com
About the Job:
To service our partners – Specialized Running Stores in EU (with focus on Germany) in all kinds of our combined business. As a Customer Service Agent you will keep not only close contact with our retailers, but also internally with all other departments, like Sales, Marketing and Finance.
Excellence in communication is an important success factor for the brand, as well as for the job to fulfill the KPI’s.
The job can be a part time or a full-time job and can be executed mostly out of a home office – ideally located in Germany or in Amsterdam area (The Netherlands).
- Enter and execute Future and At Once Orders to ensure timely and accurate shipment to the customers.
- Provide all needed information and response to business enquiry not only from our partners, but also the internal teams. Targeted response time to initial inquiry is within 24 hours.
- Fast communication & proactive collaboration with Sales Team regarding order changes and cancellations.
- Work with the warehouse team to follow-up product inbound/outbound and coordinate actions needed for the customers, e.g. product return, special delivery, late shipment, or missing product.
- Work on claim credits and exchanges according to the process within the promised time of 48 hours.
- Be on top and follow-up requests from the buying groups and/or retailers with regards to changes in contact person, billing or shipping addresses and communicate internally.
- Provide to our partners all necessary information as for example but not limited to price list, order forms or catalogs.
- If requested, provide copy invoices/order confirmations/dispatch notes as needed.
- Organise product returns in accordance to internal process rules.
- Keep close contact to finance to solve any finance related issue.
- Process returns and issue credits when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Clear verbal and written communication in German and English is mandatory.
- Customer service experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Computer proficiency: i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, ERP Systems.
- Motivated to take the extra mile and help out wherever support is needed.
- Strong and effective ability to interact in an effective and problem-solving way to the organization and customers.
- A self-starter, who can work independently and has high proactivity to take actions and prevent problems in advance.
- Relationship builder.
What we offer:
Working with us means you will have an impactful role, with a lot of freedom to work on the company goals and your day-to-day tasks. You will have the opportunity to understand the creation of our newest products in our Amsterdam office, and feel at home in an international environment. Besides this, we offer:
- A part-time (min 32 hours a week) or full-time (40 hours) position
- A competitive salary
- Different mobility options are possible depending on your requirements and/or needs
- Participation in the company Pension plan
- 25 holidays a year when working full-time
- Company laptop
- Hybrid working
- A limited amount of free pairs and always employee discounts on the KARHU collection